Washing crates or bins at a rate of up to 750 pieces per hour? That is possible with the Casketwash K4!
The Cashketwash K4 is a solid design with more than 10 million pieces of experience.
- Dirty crates are placed manually between the cams on the conveyor belt.
- The belt will carry crate by crate. After which the Washer rotates.
- The speed at which the washing rotor, and the inlet and outlet belts rotate independently can be adjusted steplessly via potentiometers
- The rinsing water is collected at the bottom and can be drained.
- At the end of the export conveyor the crates can be removed and stacked.
- If the crates on the conveyor belt are not removed in time, the machine will stop.
Simple but effective!
Would you like to try the machine? Agrin-Serv has a CasketWash K4 crate washer for rental.
This is mounted on a trailer (car) and therefore mobile. Ask for the possibilities!